Frequently Asked Questions
What are the scenarios that can easily occur in the workplace and often requireFirst Aid or CPR?
- Heart attack or sudden cardiac arrest
- Altitude sickness
- Wounds and bleeding
- Insect or animal bites
- Musculoskeletal injuries etc.
Are there any prerequisites for enrolling on the First Aid training?
- There are no prerequisites for this first aid training course.
What should I have in my first aid kit?
- Gloves/eye protection
- CPR pocket mask
- small, medium and large sterile gauze dressings
- at least 2 sterile eye dressings
- triangular bandages
- antiseptic wipes
- adhesive tape
- safety pins
- disposable sterile gloves
How many years my first aid certificate last for?
- An Australian First Aid certification is valid for 3 years and CPR is valid for 12 months.
I received my first aid training certificate in Tasmania. Is this certificate valid in any other states of Australia?
- Yes, first aid training (HLTAID003) is recognised and accepted Australia wide.
Do I need to pay extra charge to receive certificate?
- No, you won’t be charged. Paying the fee also gives you access to your certificate and other training materials.
If your question is not answered here, please contact us directly for assistance.